Hello and Welcome

INTRODUCING THE NEW banner.

Every now and then, I update the banner at the top of the page. It makes it look like something is happening around here.

The new banner is thoroughly and unashamedly camp. It combines two overriding passions - sex and Daleks.

Those two words rarely feature in the same sentence, but thanks to the ka-os blog, these disparate subjects have united, and the Daleks have discovered CocoDorm. Now, there's a movie that needs to be made. Don't forget kids, after Davros, the top Dalek is the black Dalek.

Let me just leave that one alone.

As it happens, my three miniature Daleks will be discovering a lot in the future. They're going to be my ambassadors, photographed amongst, against and up on various disparate subjects. You'll see them at the top of this page juxtasposed against everything and anything.

The initial shoots have been in and about the yard; but I'll be taking the Terrible Three out and about in London for raw, hardcore sessions. If you've got ideas or requests, comment here, and I'll try and do it.

It should be fun.

(Oh, and it's ka-os|theory now, not the ka-os blog. We're "re-branding" [fuckeries et cetera] Please amend your links, kids. Ta).

5 comments:

Wonder Man said...

Doctor Who! Exterminate! Exterminate!

Unknown said...

I am feeling the new banner

SGL Café.com said...

too adorable ... and the Daleks are cute also.

As for 'Daleks in the Dorm', I'll suggest it to Phil -- Flavaworks dorm movies could use a little variety. ;-)

Oh, link update ~ (me loves da banner)

Mr. Jones said...

Cool banner. Nice spot you got here. It's my first time visiting and wont be my last.

KAOS said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you, kids!! I knew it was time the Daleks and CocoDorm came across each other ("came across" - hehe, geddit? Errr... okay, that wasn't funny.)

 
◄Design by Pocket