LENSED

"You don't take a photograph. You ask, quietly, to borrow it..."

LENSED: IMAGE IS EVERYTHING


HE'S ARGENTINIAN. Of course he looks like that.

I remember reading somewhere that Israeli men are the most beautiful in the world (or was it men from the Ivory Coast?) Since my entire knowledge of Israel is based upon barely paying attention to depressing news reports about Gaza blah blah blah Strip blah blah Hamas blah, and the gorgeous gay film Yossi & Jagger, I can't really comment on that, but I'd hazzard a guess that there's probably more conventionally beautiful men in Israel than, say, England, or most states in north America.

There is, however, mounting evidence of impossible male beauty in Argentina. There's Daniel Marvin and Pedro Andreas, for one thing, and the impossible beauties of, er, Boy Cum Party - who I'm reliably informed are Argentinian by my friend Sanya, an expert in all things Hispanic/Latino (in fact he once educated me on the difference between Hispanic and Latino, but I can't remember what he said now. But hell, I bet most of them couldn't differentiate between Irish and Scottish, or West and North African, so it's six of one and half a dozen of the other).

Anyway! This isn't about the price of eggs, it's about Santiago Peralta. He'd best enjoy looking like that while he can, 'cos it ain't gonna last long. Just ask Channing Tatum.

EVERYTHING LENSED

11 comments:

SGL Café.com said...

Can I eat this one too?

LOL @ Channing Tatum. Ahh, lost beauty. But I'd still eat him.

J. Clarence said...

Santiago does need look like a Latin American Adonis among men.
Latin America is building a reputation as being the place where the hot men come from. Don't know why, but I'm not complaining. :)

Also I believe the difference between Hispanic and Latin, is that Latino/a is confined to just Latin America, whereas Hispanic refers to anyone from a Spanish country.

I like the new layout.

LeNair Xavier said...

I have a good number of pictures of this one as well. I would love a 1-on-1 with so many of your choices for "Lensed".

So many men, so little time.

Cup-o-Noodles said...

OK, the guy is handsome. But most importantly, your banner with the creme eggs attacking the robots (humping?) is priceless. I love it.

Unknown said...

I am LOVING the lips on him...

KAOS said...

Taylor - don't be greedy!

J. Clarence - thanks for the info (and glad you're still talking to me lol)

Tré - you must have one HUGE picture collection!

Dusty - bless you. And strangely enough, considering it's me who shot that picture, the Daleks aren't trying to have sex with the eggs, they're being attacked by them.

TG-K - Amen to that...

Anonymous said...

"the Daleks aren't trying to have sex with the eggs, they're being attacked by them" LMAO!! Thanks for the clarification!!!

Anonymous said...

I was thinking yesterday that I should come on over and see what business you're up to in here, and what do you know, I see you on gayte-keeper today. So here I am. From what I see, will be visiting often.

Wonder Man said...

nice

Ron Buckmire said...

Yeah Queerty featured Santiago Peralta at their blog sometime in February and I grabbed him for my Eye Candy feature at MadProfessah.com. He is pretty extraordinary looking, even for a light-skinned guy!!

KAOS said...

Mike - it isn't funny. It was a profoundly disturbing thing to witness. I was just lucky to have my camera on hand to capture the full horrorr.

There was fondant everywhere afterwards.

Miss Shallotte - it's a pleasure to have you on board. You may be the First Ever Lady to step foot in here. I guess that makes you the First Lady. Nice spot you've got btw.

Mad Professah - "even for a light-skinned guy"?? Are you trying to bait me? It won't work. (Hmm... maybe I'll retitle that post "Light Is Right"). Nice spot you have. Goddam... Denham Ravi. WOOF!

 
◄Design by Pocket