Labels - Hate It Or Love It, You've Got One

THE BLACK MAN Next Door has been wondering what the terms versatile top and versatile bottom really mean. This prompted me to ponder on this crucial point myself. Without a doubt, many of the people who use those terms should be prosecuted for false advertising. Now look kids, let's not be silly. Don't start crying "LABELS LABELS, LABELS IS EVIL!" When it comes to booty sex, ambiguity is a hindrance, not a help. Speaking as an Oral Bottom/Anal Top (hehehe... just to confuse things) I need to know that I can get all up in it, and that you're not going to try and get all up in this. You get me? What are Versatile Tops trying to achieve then? Let's examine the possibilities: 1). He's really a total Top, but he knows you want the booty, so he'll tell a little white lie just to get some. 2). He really is Versatile Top, and he wants you to know that if you do get all up in it, you're very, very lucky, 'cos he don't normally roll like that. 3). He's not a Versatile Top at all. He's actually a total Bottom. But he's ashamed of it, and uses the Versatile Top label as cover. So if you think he's ever gonna pound you like a demon, you've got a snowman's chance in hell. 4). He's a total Top, but he would really love to take the dick. If only he could take it. Lord knows he's tried, but he just can't! I can't, dammit! (Oops, I mean, er, he's tried.) Now, what about Versatile Bottoms? There's really only one possibility here: 1). He's really a complete Bottom slut. But he likes you so much that he will, if he really, really has to, put his dick in your mangina. But only if he has too. Sigh. Shorty J is our favourite versatile bottom (at least, on film he is anyway). Ass Shorty's got is built for one thing only, but the J is also endowed with other highly desirable attributes, and has been known to put it to good use. Since we've witnessed Shorty J performing well in both roles, we can therefore assume that he is genuinely a Versatile Bottom. If you don't believe me, click the link below for one of the best combinations of dick'n'azz you'll ever see. Elsewhere - Jovonnie and Shorty J Elsewhere - Labels du Jour

9 comments:

bLaQ~n~MiLD said...

Wassup man. New reader, love the blog!

Shorty J is a str8 up smut bottom. LoL. I mean he was one of my favorites back in the day but eh, now I just can't watch him. As for the labels, you've pretty much coined them. That's why I'm str8 vers. All the other labels are just too gosh darn complicated. LoL.

~Damnit!

Kevin said...

Ahhh, the mysteries of sexual versatility -- DEBUNKED! I totally agree with you!

Mr. Jones said...

Very informative post. LOL.

Guys love to claim to be one thing, then switch it up to another when we get behind doors. For that reason, I'm totally with you on wanting peeps to be very upfront and forthcoming with what they're into.

Oh, and if you're interested, my label: Purveyor of Pleasure.

KAOS said...

bLaQ~n~MiLD - thanks for joining the party. We love a lil inteligent eye candy around here. If you don't believe me, just check out the dudes below you.

Kevin - you sowed the seeds for the post, so thank you!

Mr. Jones - I'm very interested. VERY, very interested ;)

Unknown said...

I LOVE me some Shorty J...let's forget the labels please...

Prince Todd said...

LOL I loved this post. I actually, fairly recently, tried being a top man. However, while I enjoyed it immensely, I much prefer having my back blown out.
So yeah...I guess everyone leans towards one direction more.
Yet, I think--in a way--it depends on the person you're with.

Forbidden Light said...

Umm, Garcon...Doesn't Oral Bottom/ Anal Top boil down to: You don't suck dick, only sling it? LOL

Rico from Papi Cock is versatile perfection...He takes it as good as he gives, plus he ain't shy to put his mouth on you...During sex, I always ask WWRD?

KAOS said...

Hehe... Toddy, the reverse is true of me; I tried bottoming a couple of times, enough to know it's not for me. You still get guys who'll try the old chestnut, "Oh you just didn't do it with the right guy."

Forbidden - sling it? What's that? By oral bottom I mean giving a full service, working the other dude over... ;)

I can't place Rico - can you send a link to where I can see him?

Forbidden Light said...

@Garcon: Feast you eyes on this:

http://papithugz.com/star.cfm?starid=8

On another note, I find it funny how bottom and submissive are synonymous. Isn't possible to a bottom and dominant? ...Oooh, or is it possible to a servant top...Things to think about.

 
◄Design by Pocket