Keiynan Lonsdale

BEATS, RHYMES & LIFE
W  H  E  R  E     W  O  R  D  S     F  A  I  L    ,     M  U  S  I  C     S  P  E  A  K  S


“I wrote Preach over a year ago," Keiynan Lonsdale says of his new single, "but I didn’t know what it actually meant, or its significance to my life, until several months later. Both the song and the video have become like my mirrors, so everything good and bad that comes with one's own reflection has of course presented itself through this project... I want everyone to have their own interpretation of it for them, but for me it’s about fucking with your own soul, agreeing to be on the ride together no matter what, and discovering/remembering that magic is real if you believe it so.” Get it.



Preach is out now.



Unless otherwise stated, KAOS does not claim credit for any of images featured on our site.
The copyright of all images remains with their respectful owners.
If you own rights to any of the featured images, and object to their appearance here, please get in touch.

"Where words fail, music speaks."
Hans Christian Andersen, Danish author, 1805-1875.

K A O S  ©  2 0 1 8

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket