Mass

____________________________________


F I L M  S K O O L
A   F I L M   I S   A   P E T R I F I E D   F O U N T A I N   O F   T H O U G H T
____________________________________


Trey's body dysmorphia is compounded by the fact that he is HIV-positive, and pretty freshly diagnosed. A perfect storm of "I am not enough" feelings. At night, he invites a macho, joyless man over to take advantage of him in the bedroom, and we see how Trey, in his self-loathing, brings people into his life who abuse him and reinforce his role as the victim. But there is a happy ending - the next day dawns, and Trey continues on his bulking progress, one pound heavier than the day before.

Mass, a film by Linus Ignatius.


Unless otherwise stated, 
KAOS does not claim credit for any of images featured on our site. The copyright of all images remains with their respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the featured images, and object to their appearance here, please get in touch.

"A film is a petrified fountain of thought." Jean Cocteau, French filmmaker, 1889-1963
____________________________________


____________________________________

K A O S  ©  2 0 2 0

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket