Concrete Night

____________________________________


F I L M  S K O O L
A   F I L M   I S   A   P E T R I F I E D   F O U N T A I N   O F   T H O U G H T
____________________________________


A stunning, dream-like odyssey through a beautiful and otherworldly Helsinki over the course of one evening, Concrete Night follows the impressionable 14-year-old Simo (Johannes Brotherus) as he keeps his soon-to-be incarcerated brother company. 


The official Finnish submission to the Academy Awards for Best Foreign Language Film captures the pain and joy of youth through exquisite, eye-popping black-and-white cinematography.

Concrete Night, a film by Pirjo Honkasalo.


Unless otherwise stated, 
KAOS does not claim credit for any of images featured on our site. The copyright of all images remains with their respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the featured images, and object to their appearance here, please get in touch.

"A film is a petrified fountain of thought." Jean Cocteau, French filmmaker, 1889-1963
____________________________________


____________________________________

K A O S  ©  2 0 2 0

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket