GIVE ME THE TABLE... AND I WILL GIVE YOU THE MAN


FURNITURE. COFFEE TABLES (or as Habitat likes to call them, "low tables").

 If there's one thing that's sure to make me drip like a virgin Czechoslovakian boy catching his ripped uncle banging the rugged-yet-handsome woodcutter in the snowy forest, it's beautiful furniture.

The coffee table is the room equivalent of a six pack. In the grand scheme of things, you don't really need one, but it looks good and it gets attention - if you get it right. One of my first ever posts was about my beloved Gem (below) smashing into little bits of tempered glass. I long for the day when I can throw another £500 on a replacement - or one of these sexy pieces...


PREVIOUSLY - GEM KILLED IN FREAK ACCIDENT

ELSEWHERE - Indra Gem Fusion Dekon 1 Dekon 2 Swivel Spiral

1 comments:

Cup-o-Noodles said...

I've stayed away from having glass surfaces in my living room, or anywhere in the house for that matter. I have cats (that are high jumpers), and for a few years, I had 2 teenagers living in the house. They're beautiful though.... but I shall limit myself to hardwood items.

 
◄Design by Pocket