The natural state of the sentient adult is a qualified unhappiness

MASS IN
M O T I O N
I  T  '  S    A    M  A  N  '  S    W  O  R  L  D    A  N  D    Y  O  U    M  E  N    C  A  N    H  A  V  E    I  T


The photographer is Amir Kuckovic.


The model is Oscar Wadsager.


























Unless otherwise stated, KAOS does not claim credit for any of images featured on our site. The copyright of all images remains with their respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the featured images, and object to their appearance here, please get in touch.

About the quotation in the title:
"The natural state of the sentient adult is a qualified unhappiness.""
F. Scott Fitzgerald, American writer, 1896 – 1940.

K A O S  ©  2 0 1 9

3 comments:

Deejohn said...

Blonde boy Oscar is absolutely stunning and sexy. I love these
pictures. And of course he looks even hotter with his blond hair
combed down.

Great pics.

Dee, i-kandee blog.

KAOS said...

Love your blog, Dee!

Deejohn said...

Thanks for that. I was actually planning on posting up the amazing Oscar.
He was even going to be my opening post on i-kandee earlier this year.
Still might as I found a nice video of him.

Thanks again. Dee.

 
◄Design by Pocket