The Last Tree

F  i  l  m
i   s
F O R E V E R
I T ' S  N O T  W H A T  A  M O V I E  I S  A B O U T ,  I T ' S  H O W  I T  I S  A B O UT  I T


Femi, a British boy of Nigerian heritage who, after a happy childhood in rural Lincolnshire, moves to inner London to live with his mum. Struggling with the unfamiliar culture and values of his new environment, teenage Femi (Sam Adewunmi) has to figure out which path to adulthood he wants to take, and what it means to be a young black man in London.

Shola Amoo's second feature is a semi-autobiographical coming-of-age drama, which explores universal themes of identity and belonging. British Council


Unless otherwise stated, KAOS does not claim credit for any of images featured on our site. The copyright of all images remains with their respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the featured images, and object to their appearance here, please get in touch.


K A O S  ©  2 0 1 9

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket