Brandon Stansell

BEATS, RHYMES & LIFE
W  H  E  R  E     W  O  R  D  S     F  A  I  L    ,     M  U  S  I  C     S  P  E  A  K  S


"Much like the song itself, the video for Hometown is a combination of hope and hurt," Brandon Stansell says of his new single. "It’s a representation of my own coming out story, which was tumultuous at best. I experienced rejection from the people who were supposed to love me the most, and I thought I would never get over it — but fast forward a decade or so and as painful as those experiences were, I can’t help but to be thankful for them. They made me who I am and that is a person I am deeply proud of." Get it.



Hometown is out now.



Unless otherwise stated, KAOS does not claim credit for any of images featured on our site.
The copyright of all images remains with their respectful owners.
If you own rights to any of the featured images, and object to their appearance here, please get in touch.

"Where words fail, music speaks."
Hans Christian Andersen, Danish author, 1805-1875.

K A O S  ©  2 0 1 8

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket