Study me as much as you like, you will not know me, for I differ in a hundred ways from what you see me to be

MASS
in
MOTION


J.R. Wallace, lensed by Golden Czermak.









"Study me as much as you like, you will not know me, for I differ in a hundred ways from what you see me to be. Put yourself behind my eyes and see me as I see myself, for I have chosen to dwell in a place you cannot see."

Quotation; Rumi, Persian poet and theologian, 1207-73.

Visit kaos on Facebook.

Follow kaos on Twitter.

We're on Tumblr. Join us at
Jill Scott's Nightmare.

Unless otherwise stated, kaos does not claim credit for any of images featured on our site.
The copyright of all images remains with their respectful owners.
If you own rights to any of the featured images, and object to their appearance here, please contact us.

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket