I see you coming here trying to make sense where there is no sense. Try just living in it. Respond, alter, see what happens

 M A N N E Q U I N 
 M A N I A 
men, in pictures

17-year-old Nasir, from New York.


"I heard my old friend Clem’s voice coming back to me through the dimness of thirty years: 'I see you coming here trying to make sense where there is no sense. Try just living in it. Respond, alter, see what happens.' I thought of the African way of perceiving life, as experience to be lived rather than as problem to be solved."

Quotation; Audre Lord, American writer and civil rights activist, 1934-92.
Unless otherwise stated, kaos does not claim credit for any of images featured on our site. The copyright of all images remains with their respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the featured images, and object to their appearance here, please contact us.

Check out our Tumblr, Jill Scott's Nightmare.

Visit us on Facebook.

Follow us on Twitter.

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket