LENSED

IMAGE IS EVERYTHING
THIS IS THE photography of Los Angeles-based Tim Ricks. Much more after the jump, below...
You might have noticed some changes around here lately. There's now a Google search box at the bottom of the page (where you can also find the Archive). I've also added a Top 10 commentators widget - comments are like gold dust, and they're always greatly appreciated. Further, your correspondent shall henceforth be referred to by the wholly appropriate moniker Garçon Stupide. ka-os is finished. Le roi est mort, vive le roi!
Lastly, I'm seeking to recruit guest bloggers for a regular mid-week spot. If you can string a sentence together on a subject that you think fits the ka-ostheory, get at me! And even if it doesn't...
ELSEWHERE - TIM RICKS PHOTOGRAPHY EVERYTHING LENSED

2 comments:

Trojan Gordon said...

all i can say is great pictures and good incentive to get to the gym tonight!

Unknown said...

I think I need to relieve myself before coming on your blog these days...the men are getting HOTTER and HOTTER...

 
◄Design by Pocket