LENSED

IMAGE IS EVERYTHING
19-YEAR-OLD MODEL Victor Hoang is a Californian. He is into wrestling, making wallets and even finds time to "crochet from time to time". Well now. He says, "Recently, I started gathering some wood to create a fort, because forts are multi-functional, and necessary. For all." Victor is quite the one, isn't he? Still, we take his point on board, forts are essential. I should like a fort, although my fort would be made out of stone. It's stronger than wood. Ha! Didn't think of that, did you Victor Hoang? EVERYTHING LENSED

3 comments:

Wonder Man said...

cutie

Mike said...

"making wallets"? okay, he's only 19. plus, he's hot.

Anonymous said...

Wowza!!

So Victor likes to wrestle? Hmmm. I think I could take him. At least I'd have a helluva good time trying.

But the crochet thing tells me I can take him.

 
◄Design by Pocket