VINCINT

BEATS

RHYMES

& LIFE
W  H  E  R  E     W  O  R  D  S     F  A  I  L    ,     M  U  S  I  C     S  P  E  A  K  S


"This one is extremely special to me, because I wrote it when I was in a place of understanding," VINCINT says of his new video, Someday. "Understanding that love doesn't always mean a happy-ever-after, sometimes it just isn't the right time, and that has to be okay! But in the back of my mind there's that little voice that lets you know you're gonna be good, whispering 'maybe someday though.'"

Someday: new music from VINCINT. Get it.




Someday is out now.




Unless otherwise stated, 
KAOS does not claim credit for any of images featured on our site.
The copyright of all images remains with their respectful owners.
If you own rights to any of the featured images, and object to their appearance here, please get in touch.

"Where words fail, music speaks."
Hans Christian Andersen, Danish author, 1805-1875.

K A O S  ©  2 0 1 9

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket