John Duff

BEATS

RHYMES

& LIFE
W  H  E  R  E     W  O  R  D  S     F  A  I  L    ,     M  U  S  I  C     S  P  E  A  K  S


"I remember walking to a performance one day along the Hudson River," John Duff says of new video Rich, "I started writing the most obnoxious song I could think of about being famous for being rich. Well, that ended up being the first incarnation of Rich."

Rich: new music from John Duff. Get it.




John Duff's Rich is out now.




Unless otherwise stated, 
KAOS does not claim credit for any of images featured on our site.
The copyright of all images remains with their respectful owners.
If you own rights to any of the featured images, and object to their appearance here, please get in touch.

"Where words fail, music speaks."
Hans Christian Andersen, Danish author, 1805-1875.

K A O S  ©  2 0 1 9

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket