Mathew V

BEATS

RHYMES

& LIFE
W  H  E  R  E     W  O  R  D  S     F  A  I  L    ,     M  U  S  I  C     S  P  E  A  K  S


“I was always scared to make pop music. I was scared that I wouldn’t fit the mould as a man unless I was singing about girls in the club," Vancouver's Mathew V says. "The Coast is the first song where I broke down those limitations and made music that I want to listen to on repeat.” Get it.

The Coast is out now.




Unless otherwise stated, 
KAOS does not claim credit for any of images featured on our site.
The copyright of all images remains with their respectful owners.
If you own rights to any of the featured images, and object to their appearance here, please get in touch.

"Where words fail, music speaks."
Hans Christian Andersen, Danish author, 1805-1875.

K A O S  ©  2 0 1 9

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket