I will not be concerned at other men's not knowing me; I will be concerned at my own want of ability

 M A N N E Q U I N 
 M A N I A 
men, in pictures

19-year-old Wyatt, from Chicago.


"I will not be concerned at other men's not knowing me; I will be concerned at my own want of ability."

Quotation; Confucius, Chinese philosopher, 551–479 BC.
Unless otherwise stated, kaos does not claim credit for any of images featured on our site. The copyright of all images remains with their respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the featured images, and object to their appearance here, please contact us.

Check out our Tumblr, Jill Scott's Nightmare.

Visit us on Facebook.

Follow us on Twitter.

2 comments:

GerryD said...

I tried to post a comment on your "Love of Dodo" post - agreeing wholeheartedly I might add - but the "prove you're not a robot" thing wasn't working. (Maybe I am a robot!!!). Dr Who has always enjoyed a massive gay following and it's nice to see a site that combines both - so keep up the good work. I'm very glad I've found you and will enjoy dipping into the archives to catch up. If you can spare a minute or two, take a look at my (frankly dull mostly) blog - tardismusings.blogspot.co.uk.

KAOS said...

Thanks for your kind words Gerry! Sorry to hear you had trouble posting on the Dodo page - maybe WOTAN was involved?

 
◄Design by Pocket