The Pregnant Man

No, not really. Ricky didn't give birth, he had a womb with legs make them for him. See - women do have their uses! The two baby boys were born in August but they're appearing on the cover of today's People magazine. "Adoption was one option," Ricky says, "but it's complicated and can take a long time. Surrogacy was an intriguing and faster option. I thought, 'I'm going to jump into this with no fear.'" Jump into what, exactly? (Oh, fatherhood. I thought he meant something else). Aw, Ricky and his two boys, and not a fish in sight. Now that's what I call domestic bliss.
I can't really think of a way to tie in the second picture, except to say that everyone deserves to see it. There's a whole series of Ricky and his friend on the beach, doing calisthenics (is that what they call it these days?) Sigh.

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket