He had moved from thought to words, and now from words to actions

m a s s   i n

m o t i o n

















Unless otherwise stated, KAOS does not claim credit for any of images featured on this site. The copyright of all images remains with their respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the featured images, and object to their appearance here, please get in touch.

About the quotation in the title: "He had moved from thought to words, and now from words to actions." George Orwell, English writer, 1903 - 1950.

K A O S © 2 0 2 0

3 comments:

Deejohn said...

You left the best one till last.
Such a hot guy.

I do envy your speed and posting up energy. I guess that many bloggers have time on their hands these days.

Dee.

KAOS said...

Thanks Dee - as well as having more time on my hands at the moment, it's also a form of therapy to cope with bereavement.

Deejohn said...

So sorry to hear. I know what it's like. Like many we dread the worst one...
the loss of our partners. It'll come to us all.
Keep those posts coming as it will help.
I have a bunch of new posts, but just taking my time to get them up.
My friend Biron enjoys your blog as well. ... Dee.

 
◄Design by Pocket