Vini Uehara

BEATS, RHYMES & LIFE
W  H  E  R  E     W  O  R  D  S     F  A  I  L    ,     M  U  S  I  C     S  P  E  A  K  S


"Since I was little I always wanted to find an assumed gay artist that I could identify with [...] through music," says out gay Brazilian artist Vini Uehara. "Today I see that we do not need only a symbol, but a great united community that represents strength and inspiration ... We have to fight for our space to grow even more, transforming where we live in a great dancefloor without labels." Model Emanoel Paier stars as Uehara's boyfriend in the video for Perigo. Get it.



Perigo is out now.



Unless otherwise stated, KAOS does not claim credit for any of images featured on our site.
The copyright of all images remains with their respectful owners.
If you own rights to any of the featured images, and object to their appearance here, please get in touch.

"Where words fail, music speaks."
Hans Christian Andersen, Danish author, 1805-1875.

K A O S  ©  2 0 1 8

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket