AB Soto

BEATS, RHYMES & LIFE
W  H  E  R  E     W  O  R  D  S     F  A  I  L    ,     M  U  S  I  C     S  P  E  A  K  S


"Music and dance have always made me feel safe," says AB Soto. "Growing up I would sing and dance in the privacy of my own bedroom to process difficult emotions. I’m sure other dancers can relate. Music will always be my true love. I wanted to capture the essence of that intimacy with this video. I wanted this video to be as raw and honest as possible. My one rule for this was that it needed to be filmed in one-take. Hope you like it." Sure do - and so will you. Get it.



Nothing More 2 Say is out now.



Unless otherwise stated, KAOS does not claim credit for any of images featured on our site.
The copyright of all images remains with their respectful owners.
If you own rights to any of the featured images, and object to their appearance here, please get in touch.

"Where words fail, music speaks."
Hans Christian Andersen, Danish author, 1805-1875.

K A O S  ©  2 0 1 8

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket