The Younger Lovers

BEATS, RHYMES & LIFE
W  H  E  R  E     W  O  R  D  S     F  A  I  L    ,     M  U  S  I  C     S  P  E  A  K  S


"I’m thicc basically. I used to be a skinny good looking gay man but I got depressed when my dad died 3 years ago and gained hella weight. I was 290 pounds in high school and shrank to 168 in my San Francisco gay boy daze in my late 20s / early 30s. Now I am 230 and not feeling particularly bad about it. I still pull cute trade. To quote Morgan Parker 'I know my pussy is good because they told me so.'" Brontez Purnell - The Younger Lovers' founder - gives good interview. Here's the video for TightFade.



Younger Lovers is out now.




Unless otherwise stated, KAOS does not claim credit for any of images featured on our site.
The copyright of all images remains with their respectful owners.
If you own rights to any of the featured images, and object to their appearance here, please get in touch.

"Where words fail, music speaks."
Hans Christian Andersen, Danish author, 1805-1875.

K A O S  ©  2 0 1 8

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket