She done him wrong

"I saw what a mess a lot
of people could make of
their lives when they're 
smitten. Some of them
go temporarily insane.
They find a person who
they think holds the key
to their happiness -
the only key to their
happiness. My work
has always been my
greatest happiness."


"I saw what a mess a lot of people could make of their lives when they're smitten. Some of them go temporarily insane. They find a person who they think holds the key to their happiness - the only key to their happiness. My work has always been my greatest happiness." Mae West, American actress, 1893-1980.

Vaudeville performer, playwright, Broadway sensation, movie star, sex goddess... Mae West was each of these things, but first and foremost she was an independent woman who became an icon simply by being herself. Years ahead of her time, Mae West was the first to treat men as sex objects, and we're down with that.
Mae West Official Website.

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket