My uniform experience has convinced me that there is no other God than Truth

Mass in
Motion


Model: Jamiie
















Find more men, at KAOS.
Talk to me - I'm on Twitter.
KAOS is on Tumblr, too.
____________________________________
Can you help?
If you can, please support KAOS with a donation. Your support helps keep the lights on, helping me deliver LGBT news, reviews, pop culture and eye candy. Every contribution, big or small, is welcome. Thank you.
____________________________________
Unless otherwise stated, KAOS does not claim credit for any of images featured on this site.
The copyright of all images remains with their respectful owners.
If you own rights to any of the featured images, and object to their appearance here, please get in touch.
____________________________________
About the quotation in the title: “My uniform experience has convinced me that there is no other God than Truth.”
Mahatma Gandhi, Indian lawyer, 1869-1948

KAOS © 2022

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket