Consequences

F  i  l  m
i   s
F O R E V E R
I T ' S  N O T  W H A T  A  M O V I E  I S  A B O U T ,  I T ' S  H O W  I T  I S  A B O UT  I T


After being sent to a youth detention centre, handsome and soft-spoken 18-year-old Andrej (Matej Zemljic) has to fight for his place within the group of inmates while getting closer to Zeljko (Timon Sturbej), their confrontational leader, all while struggling to keep his repressed secret in the dark.

A film directed by Darko Stante. Read the KAOS review here.




Unless otherwise stated, KAOS does not claim credit for any of images featured on our site. The copyright of all images remains with their respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the featured images, and object to their appearance here, please get in touch.


K A O S  ©  2 0 1 9

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket