Karnage

DISCOGRAPHIC
W  H  E  R  E     W  O  R  D  S     F  A  I  L    ,     M  U  S  I  C     S  P  E  A  K  S

Karnage is back with a new video for his deliciously filthy Hoe Diaries. "Whether you wanna pop your pussy to it, have sex to it or add it to your wank bank! Hoe Diaries is the anthem of the summer!" Karnage tells me. "My gift to my fellow Hoes and Dick chasers."

And boy, what a gift it is. Stuffed full of tales of dicksploitation, he's clearly the kind of bad bitch who leaves devastation in his wake. Karnage storytime goes like this:

"Dylan got a dick bigger than my ambition
Nobody was home so I fucked him in the kitchen
Love to suck on my toes
DL but no snitching
Had to fuck his Dad when that nigga went missing"

It's real, and it's spectacular. Get it.


DISCOGRAPHIC

Unless otherwise stated, KAOS does not claim credit for any of images featured on our site. The copyright of all images remains with their respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the featured images, and object to their appearance here, please get in touch.

About the quotation in the title: "Where words fail, music speaks." Hans Christian Andersen, Danish author, 1805-1875.

K A O S  ©  2 0 1 7

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket