The House Next Door 2

This morning I wrote an Amazing article for my blog about the latest instalment of CocoDorm. It was extremely Amusing and filled with Controversy and Sex. You'll have to take my word for it.

Unfortunately, blogger.com has been designed by a moron. I know this because when I highlighted the text I'd written, in order to copy it to my myspace blog, all the text disappeared, which is what happens when you highlight things on blogger.com in the editing stage. There's also a Very Helpful autosave function, which means that this eroneous deletion of my High Literature is now gone forever.

Thank you, Geek-In-Charge of blogger.com.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lmao....... save me!!!!

Boy Uninterrupted said...

hahahaha i cannot tell you how many times that's happened to me!

 
◄Design by Pocket