Access to and use of 'kaos' both within the UK and internationally is provided by Blogger, whose own Terms of Service are available here. By using kaos you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of kaos. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following terms please do not access, use and/or contribute to kaos.
1. You agree to use kaos only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of kaos. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within kaos.
2. All copyright, trade marks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on kaos and all content (including all applications) located on the site shall remain vested in kaos or its licensors (which includes other users). You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use kaos content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any kaos content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of kaos content requires the prior written permission of kaos.
3. By sharing any contribution (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio) with kaos you agree to grant to kaos, free of charge, permission to use the material in any way it wants (including modifying and adapting it for operational and editorial reasons).
4. In order that kaos can use your contribution, you confirm that your contribution is your own original work, is not defamatory and does not infringe any UK laws, that you have the right to give kaos permission to use it for the purposes specified above, and that you have the consent of anyone who is identifiable in your contribution.
5. We normally show your name with your contribution, unless you request otherwise. kaos may need to contact you for administrative or verification purposes in relation to your contribution, or in relation to particular projects.
6. Please do not endanger yourself or others, take any unnecessary risks or break any laws when creating content you may share with kaos.
7. If you do not want to grant kaos the permission set out above on these terms, please do not submit or share your contribution to or with kaos.
8. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
9. The failure or delay of kaos to exercise or enforce any right in these terms does not waive the right of kaos to enforce that right.
10. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales which shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes.