Use somebody

F
or the sake of my well-being, I try to avoid shamelessly manipulated - and manipulative - shows like The X Factor, but every once in a while, you get to hear (ahem... Facebook) about an audition that deserves a look.

Meet Lascel Woods, who spent much of his life in foster care due to his mum's bipolar disorder. And - I could be wrong here - but something tells me he's family.

Lascel's performance is breathtaking - I've watched it almost every day since discovering it. Gary Barlow sums it up best: "I believe every single word you sang to us."

Watch the singing here.

Watch the full audition here.

2 comments:

Cup-o-Noodles said...

Very nice indeed!

Professor Locs said...

OMG I was absolutely moved by the talent of this young brother. A truly gifted singer!

www.professorlocs.com

 
◄Design by Pocket