LENSED

"You don't take a photograph. You ask, quietly, to borrow it..."
LENSED: IMAGE IS EVERYTHING

Walter Kurtz lenses ka-os|theory favourite model Wendel Lissimore. It's a tough job, but someone has to do it.

Oh, and I got asked for ID buying liqour yesterday in Tesco. The woman kind of wrinkled her nose and looked at me funny when I lugged my basket of booze up onto her check-out, but I thought she was just disgusted at my 6 bottles of white (hell, 5% discount on 6 bottles, gur'. I ain't drinking 'em all at once). Then she asked me for ID. I guess my hard drinking ain't taking its toll on my boyish good looks.

Now, where can I buy that stuff for dark rings under the eyes, again...?

EVERYTHING LENSED

ELSEWHERE - Walter Kurtz (Official)

3 comments:

Cup-o-Noodles said...

Hmm... nice eyelashes. I have a thing for eyelashes.

Got ID'd huh? tsk tsk.....

Q said...

Wendell is OVER!!!!!!!!! I love him...

lacey said...

the best black male model alive!!!!

 
◄Design by Pocket