LENSED

BACK IN JANUARY, when 2009 was a tight, virgin bitch, you lot had the pleasure to view the sexy, gleaming photography of Alex-Ade Ogundiran. Those pictures could be found in his book, The Nude Book, the profits of which go to The Campala Foundation "a non-profit organization which, through workshops that empower and teach simple trades in impoverished areas, strives to tackle poverty in Western and Southern Africa". There's a few more snaps from that book at Beautiful, along with a 20% discount code for the book. Sadly, you can't buy the book if you're unfortunate enough to live outside the Empire of America, so I'm not going to put the code up here. I'm going to sulk instead and be childish. If you want it you'll have to go and find it at Beautiful.

5 comments:

Cup-o-Noodles said...

I don't see them saying they won't ship outside the USA, did they?

KAOS said...

I tried buying a copy about an hour ago and after entering my name, address and email I was told that they don't ship to my location.

Which sucks.

Cup-o-Noodles said...

aaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
:)
Get some sappy American to buy it and ship it to you.

Unknown said...

those pix are AWESOME

Cup-o-Noodles said...

Well? Do you want a book or not? This sappy american is about to put an order in....

 
◄Design by Pocket