When we speak we are afraid our words will not be heard or welcomed. But when we are silent, we are still afraid. So it is better to speak

 M A N N E Q U I N 
 M A N I A 
men, in pictures

29-year-old Chris, from Florida.


"When we speak we are afraid our words will not be heard or welcomed. But when we are silent, we are still afraid. So it is better to speak."

Quotation; Audre Lord, American writer and civil rights activist, 1934-92.
Unless otherwise stated, kaos does not claim credit for any of images featured on our site. The copyright of all images remains with their respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the featured images, and object to their appearance here, please contact us.

Check out our Tumblr, Jill Scott's Nightmare.

Visit us on Facebook.

Follow us on Twitter.

3 comments:

John G said...

Loving the Audre Lorde quotes...

KAOS said...

I'm disgusted with myself that I have only recently even heard of her.

Anonymous said...

May I just say, this is the most informative and entertaining blog out there (for many reasons, possibly the huge cross sections of articles and commentary. Well done!

Dan, Sydney

 
◄Design by Pocket