At times our need for a sympathetic gesture is so great that we care not what exactly it signifies or how much we may have to pay for it afterwards


M  A  S  S
I N  M O T I O N
E R O T I C A
I T ' S   A   M A N ' S   W O R L D   A N D   Y O U   M E N   C A N   H A V E   I T




















Unless otherwise stated, KAOS does not claim credit for any of images featured on our site. The copyright of all images remains with their respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the featured images, and object to their appearance here, please get in touch.

About the quotation in the title: "The armour of falsehood is subtly wrought out of darkness, and hides a man not only from others, but from his own soul." E. M. Forster, English author, 1879-1970.

K A O S  ©  2 0 1 6

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket