I remember how being young and black and gay and lonely felt. A lot of it was fine, feeling I had the truth and the light and the key, but a lot of it was purely hell


 M A N N E Q U I N 
 M A N I A 
men, in pictures

23-year-old Noel, from Pennsylvania.



"I remember how being young and Black and gay and lonely felt. A lot of it was fine, feeling I had the truth and the light and the key, but a lot of it was purely hell."

Quotation; Audre Lord, American writer and civil rights activist, 1934-92.
Unless otherwise stated, kaos does not claim credit for any of images featured on our site. The copyright of all images remains with their respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the featured images, and object to their appearance here, please contact us.

Check out our Tumblr, Jill Scott's Nightmare.

Visit us on Facebook.

Follow us on Twitter.

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket