Wannabees

 R E A L 
 B O Y S 
THE WANNABEES EDITION

One of CocoDorm's most popular features is its Wannabees section, in which would-be models vie for a spot in the dorm. CocoDorm members rate the boys, and the most popular get into the house. Here's some of our current favourites.
23-year-old Texas Boi
Freakiest Thing Brotha Done: "Had a 3sum with my best friend."

20-year-old Tiny T
Freakiest Thing Brotha Done: "I had a foursome in the park."

26-year-old Little Boi Romeo

19-year-old Juicy
Freakiest Thing Brotha Done: "Threesome, and taken facials from everyone! Popped a split on a dick."

20-year-old Baby Face
Freakiest Thing Brotha Done: "Threesome with two tops in the park; I think that's the freakiest."

18-year-old Carmel Extasy
Freakiest Thing Brotha Done: "I fucked with this dude and his brother, so I guess they ran a train on me. I tried double penetration but that didn't work too good."

Unless otherwise stated, kaos does not claim credit for any of images featured on our site. The copyright of all images remains with their respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the featured images, and object to their appearance here, please contact us.

Visit us on Facebook.

Follow us on Twitter.

Check out our Tumblr, Jill Scott's Nightmare.

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket