You think your pain and your heartbreak are unprecedented in the history of the world, but then you read

M A N N E Q U I N
M A N I A
men, in pictures


18-year-old Chris, from London.


Unless otherwise stated, ka-os|theory does not claim credit for any of images featured on our site. The copyright of all images remains with their respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the featured images, and object to their appearance here, please contact us.

Visit us on Facebook.

"You think your pain and your heartbreak are unprecedented in the history of the world, but then you read. It was books that taught me that the things that tormented me most were the very things that connected me with all the people who were alive, or who had ever been alive."
Quotation; James Baldwin, American author, 1924-1987.

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket