One day we'll return here, when the Belfast child sings again

men, in pictures




Thanks to Rod 2.0 for clocking this early!


Yes. Rob Evans. Again. At this rate, he's going to be the ka-os|theory Sexiest Man of the Year next year too.

Here's two new shoots featuring the picture perfect lovely from a small English town. According to Rod 2.0, Evans is part-Irish and more importantly, Belfast-born. I'd never heard this before, but I'll take Mr. McCullom's word for it it's in the Q&A, which I missed. Your correspondent is a Belfast boy too, and if Rob's a good Catholic lad (and not one of the other lot) I could take him home to meet my Ma. It'd make her day, bless.

The first shoot is for FTAPE, and the second (by Milan Vukmirovic) is for L'Officiel Hommes Paris.


3 comments:

Eduardo Guize said...

why are we doing beauty in motion now? ;-)

Daddy Squeeze Me! said...

HE HAD BETTER WORK!

Prince Todd said...

Come on baby light my FIYAH!!!

 
◄Design by Pocket