They've bin talkin' about me ever since I put me first pair o' nylons on

Is this the best soap trailer ever? Just check out the final, doom laden shot panning up to the viaduct, from which death and destruction will descend this Christmas. It's epic.

This year, Coronation Street has featured the marriage of a longstanding transexual character - with abundant warmth and love, and without fuss or sensation - and has managed to come up with the most persuasive advertisement for lesbianism, in Sophie and Sian (I want to be a lesbian!), ever. And let's not forget recent appearances by radiant boy candy Lucien Laviscount (far left).

Next month, the serial is 50 years old. It's going to be epic.

More Lucien after the jump.


Title quote: "They've bin talkin' about me ever since I put me first pair o' nylons on."
Elsie Tanner (Pat Phoenix), below right.


0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket