COMING UP IN WORLD OUTSIDE MY WINDOW

IN TOMORROW'S
THE WEEK ACCORDING TO
GARÇON STUPIDE

Above, Snow Bunni, a feminine boy, touched by a pastor?

Donnie McClurkin is at it again, seeing sexy young fem boys everywhere, and coming out against Tonex, who recently... er, came out. "I see feminine men, feminine boys, everywhere I go," she announces in the YouTube clips. Well point me in that direction love, I'm partial to a smooth'n'sexy fem Queen myself. But wait, there's more: "There are some evil young hard butch girls," Big Momma warns. Lions and tigers and bears, oh my...

Oh dear. Never mind her - here's the latest edition of
Tired Old Queen At The Movies to cheer us up. Heaven sent, you might say.

• This week's World Outside My Window will be up later this weekend.

4 comments:

Eduardo Guize said...

What I hate the most about that Donnie is his cheap theatrical gestures and fake tears, so painful to watch...

Written on the wind? why not...

Theology Now said...

As Bishop Yvette Flunder says "What makes Tonex unique is not that he is a gay gospel music artist and pastor but that he told the truth about his sexuality, while not claiming to be delivered."

Donnie McClurkin admits that he's still attracted to men, but tries to suppress those feelings. It's time for him to be true to himself, rather than live his life of self-loathing. If he doesn't, it won't be long before we read about how he's "fallen from grace" - especially as he's apparently surrounded by plenty of temptation.

Bryan said...

Steve Hayes is awesome. Thanks for introducing us to that tired old Queen.

SGL Café.com said...

I try not to think about McClurkin. He's a joke. He knows it. Sadly, so many others don't.

On another note -- I LUV the Bunny. He's quite talented. ;-)

 
◄Design by Pocket