photo striptopheadera18Jan2015_zps4366d18f.png

LENSED

IMAGE IS EVERYTHING

SOMETHING VERY SPECIAL today from our friends at Urban Shotz Photography.

There's no doubting that Avano is a real beauty - and the locks are the icing on the cake!

Many thanks to Urban Shotz for these striking images, exclusive to ka-os|theory. Check out their site for more stunning male photography.

I've been obsessed with this kinda hairstyle since this mid-90s JX tune. Watch for the dancer - he first appears at 0:50 in the clip...


3 comments:

truthspew said...

He is fine! Damn, I like em' like that.

Chronicle said...

He is mixing a lot of looks and styles... they all seem to work for him....

ka-os said...

My boy has identical hair to him but he refuses to wear it in that style. I've been obsessed with it since I saw a dancer working it in the video to JX "There's Nothing I Won't Do" in the mid-90s...

In fact, I need to update the entry with that in mind! Thanks Chronicle!

 
◄Design by Pocket