DISCOGRAPHIC

DISCOGRAPHIC: VIDEO CLASSICS YOU NEED TO KNOW, EVERY TUESDAY...

YOU WOULDN'T THINK that a video about a woman with a giant heart - literally, a giant heart - could be truly profound.

This little number is a joy, and is as clever as it is beautifully simple. It's like a searing, punchy indie film squeezed into four minutes. And how adorable is the Big Heart Lady? Don't you just wanna hug her?

I was the Big Heart Lady once upon a time. As my relationship with Lacy rapidly deteriorated, I took to walking the streets of Manhattan at all hours, just to avoid being around him, looking for someone, anyone. Unfortunately, I was a very naive teen, and I didn't have the skills to get what I was looking for. When I think back to the fun I could have had, if only I'd been able to read the signs...

Another chance? I wish.

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket