photo striptopheadera18Jan2015_zps4366d18f.png

LENSED

"You don't take a photograph. You ask, quietly, to borrow it..." LENSED: IMAGE IS EVERYTHING
LET'S START THE week on a positive note shall we? And this strapping lad should brighten up everyone's Monday. His name is Jose E Pozo and he's a New Yorker. Damn b, why don't you come up and see me sometime, as Mae West said to the corner boy. On a completely unrelated topic (since I'm often at a loss over what to write in these LENSED pieces) has anyone seen the new Jovonnie trailer over at PapiThugz? The boy's got long hair now! I'm not lying. I'm not entirely sure how I feel about this innovation. It's like Matthew Rush getting a mochican that time. View everything LENSED Elsewhere - PapiThugz.com: Jovonnie

3 comments:

thegayte-keeper said...

don't mind if I do...

ka-os said...

Oi! Hands off, I saw him first...

Mr. Jones said...

Ok...soo clearly you want me to get fired.

**excuses myself to handle my biz in the men's room**

 
◄Design by Pocket