Sorry, But Who's The Infidel, Again?

THOSE CRAZY TERRORISTS are at it again. Literally.

Back in July last year, we heard Kamal's harrowing story of rape and murder at the hands of Iraqi Shia fundamentalists. Now, details haved emerged of Al Qaeda's latest recruitment campaign: yes, you guessed it, rape. Boy on boy rape at that. Or should that be man on boy rape, since the victims are in their early teens.

Ennahar Online reports: "Abu Baçir El Assimi," a repentant who left the terrorist activities in recent months said that the sexual act on young recruits aged between 16 to 19 was a means to urge them to commit suicide operations. These young victims of sexual abuse themselves seek death for fear of remaining prey in the hands of terrorist leaders."

Previously - Being Gay In Iraq: Kamal's Story

1 comments:

SGL Café.com said...

This blew me away when I first heard. And its the sort of post that I could run with also (an excuse to post pics of seXy Arab youth about to get porked) ... but decided against going that whole nasty route.

But the hypocrisy of all this is mindboggling. Homo sex is bad and you go to Hell for it, but its okay for the higher ups in the 'organization' to rape little boys as a coercive tool to get them to blow themselves up for Allah. *sigh*

And people fall for it. *double sigh*

I just ordered a controversial t-shirt that says "Its not gay if you beat him up afterward." Certain groups where railing against the company [TShirtHell] and trying to get them shut down. One of their other controversial shirts has a picture of Jesus on the cross with the caption -- "Guys who wear sandals deserve what they get."

Needless to say, I love that one too.

It's hypocrisy I hate. People can say what they want, believe what they want, but be thick-skinned enough to know others may make fun of you and call out the bullshit beliefs you try to shove down everyone else throat -- sometimes with simple, ironic, and hilarious t-shirts like these.

I ordered my shirts as a slap to all things politically correct, and to support a company I find extremely cool.

Oh, yeah, I didn't find a t-shirt that makes fun of the hypocrisy of Islam -- not that I'd wear it.

I'm edgy not stupid. ~

 
◄Design by Pocket