Tiny Spaceships, Long Scarves and Robot Dogs

THIS IS SO CUTE I had to let you in on it.

Dusty Abell has created this comic menagerie of 70s, mostly American, sci-fi fun. Doctor Who takes centre stage, but I wonder how many Americans recognise the show's icons? And strictly speaking its not a 70s show as such, having been born in 1963.

It's a shame that the Liberator, Orac and Servalan are absent - but I don't think Americans ever took to the nihilistic soul of Blake's 7...

More of Dusty Abell's work here.

Via Maybe It's Just Me.

3 comments:

TheatreMad87 said...

Wow, I counted seven Doctor Who icons. I wonder if a game can be made out of this...

KAOS said...

Did you recognise most of the others though? I sure as hell didn't.

TheatreMad87 said...

Oh, god no. I was dong a "where's the Doctor" search

 
◄Design by Pocket