From The Mouths Of Babes

Not being an Americanite, I haven't encountered Ms. Wanda Sykes before. But boy, does she sounds good: "I don’t really talk about my sexual orientation, I felt like I was living my life, I wasn’t in the closet, but I was just living my life. Everybody who knows me personally, they know I’m gay. And that’s the way people should be able to live our lives, really. We shouldn’t have to be standing out here demanding something we automatically should have as citizens of this country. They pissed off the wrong group of people. They have galvanized a community. We are so together now and we all want the same thing and we shouldn’t have to settle for less. Instead of having gay marriage in California, no, we’re gonna have gay marriage across the country." Goddam, lead and I will follow, Ms. Sykes.

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket